HEINEKEN Graduate Programme in the UK
Throw yourself into a passionate, innovative and engaging career at HEINEKEN in the UK. We will take you on a journey building you an exceptional career that is focused on great brands, products and an exciting future. It’s a future that bubbles over with passion and excitement.
Working within a business that’s built on a passion for brands and enjoyment for life, you’ll have the opportunity to learn more about yourself and our fast-moving business – as well as attaining great first-hand experience.
Our 2 year scheme is for graduates who want to forge a career with a leading Cider & Beer business. Our programme combines on-the-job learning with structured training with placements within specific business areas. You’ll be given real responsibility from day one, and will gain a great insight into the HEINEKEN business. We operate UK wide therefore you must be willing travel to our different locations.
Bring your skills, talent and personality and help us to make HEINEKEN an even greater place to work.
Please note that applications for our 2016 Graduate Programmes have now closed.
Please do set up alerts to be kept informed of our upcoming summer placements and future graduate positions.
International Graduate Programme
Our 18-month International Graduate Programme (IGP) gives you the opportunity to work around the world and make an impact from day one. Our aim is to develop internationally-minded individuals with the potential and capability to become HEINEKEN’s future leaders.
In the IGP you will enjoy responsibility, development opportunities, travel, formal training, coaching and a working environment that stimulates you intellectually and rewards high performance. We also encourage teamwork; and that includes congratulating each other with a social beer for a job well done – enjoyed responsibly of course.
Applications for our 2016 programme have now closed.
Please check back late November 2016 for updates on our 2017 programme.
What you can expect on the IGP
- 3 day comprehensive induction programme in Amsterdam with Executive Committee involvement
- 3 x 6 month assignments, each in different location across the world of HEINEKEN
- Specialise in one function - Marketing & Sales, IT, HR, Corporate Relations, Finance, Procurement or Supply Chain.
- Development workshops, mentoring by business leaders, career coaching by line managers based on on-going performance discussions and development feedback.
What we require from you
- A degree or will graduate by August 2016 (Preferably a Masters)
- No more than 2 years of professional work experience in their chosen function (voluntary/internships don’t count)
- At least 6 months gained abroad working, studying, or volunteering
- Speaks at least two languages (preferably three) in business fluency, one of which must be English
- A desire to live and work abroad
- Proven leadership skills
- Genuine interest in other countries and cultures
- Able to demonstrate their drive and desire to succeed
- Function specific requirements
- Fit the HEINEKEN culture
Click here to visit our HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme site.