Untap Your Potential
Rewards and RecognitionYou’ll enjoy a range of flexible rewards and benefits, so you can decide what really matters to you. Your rewards package may vary depending on your role and location, but here’s a flavour of just some of the benefits we offer.
Smarter WorkingWe're all about smarter working. We believe that finding the right balance is key to being successful in both your personal and professional life. That's why we're committed to supporting you in any way we can, so you can untap your best self both inside and outside of work. We understand that life can be unpredictable, so we want to make sure you have the flexibility you need to work in a way that suits you best.
Smarter working can either be informally or formally agreed, and might include:
- Flexible start and finish times. This may not be possible in our Breweries.
- Hybrid working for office-based colleagues.
- A change to your working location.
- Agreed breaktimes which suit your workload and schedule.
Family FirstAs a family-owned business, we know what matters most in life.
If you’re looking to expand your family, planning to spend more time with your children or simply want to give your loved ones peace of mind for the future, our policies and benefits will help you get the most out of home life:
- Enhanced maternity leave (regardless of when you started with us, you can take up to 52 weeks and will receive maternity pay for the first 39 weeks*), as well as partner leave and adoption leave.
- Shared parental leave, to help you cover childcare arrangements.
- The option of a career break of up to 12 months, which you’ll be eligible for after two years’ service.
- Life assurance cover equivalent to five times your salary (when opted into our pension plan) which you’ll automatically receive for free upon joining us.
Learning and development
Our thirst for learning and growth is what motivates us to stay at the top of our game. We’re always seeking fresh opportunities to evolve, and we’ll give you the encouragement and resources to do the same.
Backed by our e-learning and training platform, our in-house Learning and Development team will support you to pursue any interests or curiosities you have outside of your day-to-day role. You’ll also be offered the chance to take part in our yearly mentoring experience, where you’ll pair up with a colleague and enjoy a tailored learning programme that will expand your knowledge and network.
And when you’re ready for the next step, we’ll be on hand to help you open new doors and navigate your career with HEINEKEN. We actively promote internal movement and if you’re looking to broaden your horizons in another area of the business, cross-functional moves are openly encouraged.
Strength in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We always look to make a positive impact on the world around us. We show care and respect for colleagues, customers, communities and the environment – because fulfillment at work amounts to more than just getting the job done.
We’re firmly committed to helping you be yourself at work so that you can feel a true sense of belonging and enjoy a career with purpose.